Understand the origin of CODRAH and its logo
CODRAH is the acronym for Company Organization Development Research for Animal and Human.
The C is for the sense of community we nurture with our clients, both locally and internationally, and for the confident, close ties we build with them.
The O is for organisation, in terms of our (corporate) culture and ISO compliance for the implementation of services, but it also symbolises the Earth and the virtuous circle that links and drives our three Sectors: plant/animal/human.
The D is for the development of our customers and the support we provide them, including through the demonstration of the expected benefits of their products or services.
The R represents the 4 pillars on which CODRAH is built: Research, Respect, Recognition and Responsibility.
The A is for the company’s ambition which, on a daily basis, sees us actively developing the unique relationship we value with our customers’ and partners’ teams.
The H stands for our Human dimension, which is of course what adds value to a project, since business projects are above all about the people. Codrah is made up of a small team with significant expertise and values, which gives the consultancy a very human dimension. From the outset, we have been wholeheartedly dedicated to providing better nutrition for the soil, plants and animals, so as to feed people more nutritiously.
Our colours reflect our philosophy: black for expertise, white for values and red for passion for the business and the dedication of the team!
Even if it remains highly evocative, championing meaningful commitments – “integrity, passion, solidarity, discipline and respect” (World Rugby, 2009) – our logo symbolises the link between the sectors which benefit all people.
Création de la société de services par Patrick Garres, Ingénieur Agri, ENITAB, 35 ans d’expérience en nutrition animale en tant que Directeur Technique et Gérant
Obtention du 1er Agrément CIR
Création de l’activité de formations au sein de Codrah
1er brevet VIGIFEED®
Construction de l’offre Nutrition Santé Humaine
2ème brevet Station Bien Être Animal (BEA)
Construction de l’Offre Nutrition santé Végétale
Développement de l’offre en Nutrition santé animale
Création de l’offre GENEHO : gestion d’essai, enregistrement, homologation
Obtention de la certification ISO9001
Obtention de la certification QUALIOPI
Création de la société Parcours de Progrès Codrah, en tant qu’organisme de formation, création de la charte graphique PPC
Renouvellement de l’agrément CIR pour 5 ans, lancement du nouveau site web
Expertise: Nutrition, Zootechnics and Strategy in animal health nutrition
- Agricultural engineer, graduate of ENITA (now Bordeaux Sciences Agro) Institut Français de Gestion, Paris
- Institut Français de Gestion, Paris
- Technical director of french 2 firm services- specialist of premix process ans production
- Expert in swine nutrition and animal productions for more than 35 years
- Set up and internal audit on different referentials ISO 9001, 22000, GMP+, FCA, FAMI QS
- Trainer in animal nutrition, quality and HACCP method
- Managing Director and founder of CODRAH since 2007
Expertise: Scientific research in nutrition (human and animal) and Feed and Food regulations
- Agroalimentary & Health engineer (Institut Polytechnique Lasalle Beauvais, now UniLasalle Beauvais)
- ONIRIS training course “Technician in animal testing for scientific purposes-Animal welfare”
- Training in statistics applied to nutrition research
- 12 years’ experience in R&D for agri-food and food supplements companies
- Scientific and Regulatory Manager in Feed and Food, at CODRAH since 2016
- Co-manager at CODRAH since 2023
Expertise: agronomy and regulations in plant health nutrition
- Fertilizer Material Regulation Culture Support – NF-U Standards, CE Marking (R 1009/2019)
- Agricultural engineer (AgroCampus Ouest), Degree combined with a Master’s in Nutrition and Human Health (AgroParistech)
- CERTIPHYTO (advice in using plant protection products)
- Good Experimental Practices in Plant Protection training
- Training in statistics applied to nutrition research
- CSA-GTP Auditor training
- Head of Nutrition and Plant Health Studies at CODRAH since 2017
- External auditor for CERTRUST regarding the module D1 of the Regulation EU n°1009/2019 since 2023
Passion, commitment and respect
The common thread driving and uniting the whole CODRAH team is the PASSION we have for our job and the very real purpose we believe it serves. Providing better nutrition for the soil, plants, animals and, ultimately, the planet is an exciting challenge and a real motivating factor! Nutrition is a relatively new science, and every day researchers and engineers are making new discoveries that are a source of innovation for companies and solutions for the soil, animals and people.
CODRAH’s COMMITMENT takes the form of a contractual framework with its Clients, a detailed mission statement, a qualified time estimate and deliverables described in advance of the mission. The reciprocity of this commitment is fundamental to the success of our assignments, and this COMMITMENT has been one of the reasons for the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers since 2007.
RESPECT in human relations, respect for our commitments, respect for our competitors, our suppliers, our employees and colleagues or simply for the work we do. For CODRAH, working together means above all understanding and valuing each other’s work.